Answers: 17th May week.

 ENGLISH

Test 1 - Listening Part 1 (pages 20 and 21).

1 - A                    2- C                    3 - B

4- B              5- B              6- C             7- C

Test 1 - Reading Part 2 (pages 10 and 11).

6 - F          7- B               8- G

9 - A                     10- E


Re write the story:

One day, Tom was reading a sci – fi book in a park. He sat down on the grass, next to a basketball court. There were two boys playing basketball close to him. Suddenly, the basketball hit Tom accidentally. The two boys realized the boy was bored, so they invited him to play basketball with them. Finally, Tom played a match with them. It was a great day!

 

Re write the email:

Hi Andy,

How’s life? I hope you’re having a nice week! There’s a new movie I’d like to see. Would you like to come with me to the movies during the bank holiday? I want to watch that movie because my favourite actor appears on it. If you want to come, we can go by car. I’ve attached the trailer on this email.

I can’t wait to see you! Please, let me know what you think.

Take Care,

Susana


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Repaso en verano

13 octubre

18 junio